2020 New Year New Me, Or Not?

              2020 New Year New Me, Or Not? 

Have you made your annual new years resolution that continues in failure? 2020 is upon us so don't waist your time and energy on another busted resolution because it's January.
Anytime is the right time to become more healthy and fit.   

To break this down here is the reason about ninety percent of  you will not succeed. To much too soon, your fitness is not something you want to bust out full speed ahead. 
The first muscle you have to work on is your mind, if you can't get your mind on board than it's a loosing battle. Until you decide you want to change your life it will not happen. 

To ramble on about my story will give you a little perspective on how I got rolling. I spend my entire life working out, playing sports and rodeo. Once I left the arena everything slowed down and in a few years I was at 175 lbs then a few more years pushing 240 lbs! I noticed my pants kept growing but seeing yourself everyday you don't notice as much. The whole time I was growing I had people around me constantly telling me I needed to drop some weight and get healthy. No matter how many times you hear it, nothing will change unto you decide it's time. I had been going over some old talk show video's and while watching myself on screen it hit me like a truck, Dang YOU GOT FAT! It was at that moment I made the decision to get back in shape. Don't sugar coat it call it what it is and do something about it. 

You have to come to the realization that you didn't get fat over night so don't plan to drop it over night. Do not try to make any drastic changes make them gradual as you go, start small and work at it. Start weaning yourself off soda, supersized meals, and sugar treats.
If you cut soda out of your diet you can drop nearly ten pounds in a month just from sugar. Switch your lunch menu to salad's and if you still crave food eat some fruits as filler. At dinner time eat smaller portions and try not to eat meals after 7pm. Start with your food intake for a few weeks before you hit the gym. If you are new to the gym or it's been awhile use a trainer and if you are near a Planet Fitness they offer free trainers to it's members. 



While on my fitness journey I've become certified in Health and Fitness while joining up with an online group called Bucking Fitness.  It's a free online social media group with certified fitness trainers who offer free with tips, motivation, and meal plans for anyone who ask. It's based on the fitness of those in the rural life who just want some training motivation from  someone who gets the rural life.    ~ Pepper Stewart
                                                                                                                           


If you have decided you want to make a change,
 here area few tips to get you started: 

1 Stop drinking soda and sugar drinks and try coffee black
2 Drink lots of water during the day  
3 Only eat salads for lunch during the week
4 Alcohol- if you drink a lot try going 30 days without a drink    and you will see a big change 















Comments