Are Ghost Really Among Us?


There are many people who believe in supernatural, paranormal, ghost and spirits are you one of those? Have you personally had an experience with something you couldn't explain? 
Many religions are based on it with massive following's world wide of spirits and being they've never seen, but fully submit to daily. What kind of spirits are out there only good and evil or are there additional ones in the mix? In my youth I watched plenty of the Twilight Zone episodes and it always got my mind spinning.

Tales of ghost and spirits have been around since the beginning of time in folk lore, bedtimes stories, and camp fire tales. My thoughts on the subject are similar to a wasp nest if you poking at it you just might get stung. Same with poking at spirits if you get a hold of one it might not be what you expected, I've seen the exorcist. 
Excelsior House

My wife is a believer, but  I'm skeptic and we often travel to places to stay in the haunted rooms and tour active sites. We take along a bag of paranormal investigation equipment hoping to capture some activity, but it's not been easy. For those active paranormal places it just so happens the night we are there the ghost are out for the night or on vacation.

Depending on where you are here is a short list of the most active haunted places we have visited: 
.Miss Molly's & Stonehouse Hotel in the Stockyards Ft. Worth TX
.Haunted Hill House in Mineral Wells Texas
.Excelsior House in Jefferson Texas
.The Tudor Rose Hotel in  Gloucestershire England 
.The Black Horse Pub in Pluckley England 
.Kytelers Inn in Kilkenny Ireland


Tudor Rose Inn

Some say it's just your mind playing tricks on you while others fully believe we are not alone on this earth. I've never had anything happen to me or seen any supernatural activity at any of these haunted locations. I'd admit is does feel a little creepy walking around these places mainly in the dark which adds to the unknown.
Being in the dark it's easy for your mind to wonder and paranoia to kick in. I've often thought why does if have to be night time, why are the lights off, do ghost and spirits only come out at night? 

To often my mind wonders maybe a little much, could it be that I'm trying to hard not to see anything or do the spirits only reach out those who seek them. There is possibly a spirit right behind you reading along with you.........
 Some of you have had something happen you couldn't explain so tell us about I'd like to hear your story.     ~ Pepper Stewart





PepperStewart.Com


Comments